Friday, June 04, 2010

I wish you knew...















With u, time jus flew...
With every second, feelings for u grew..
I never knew...
That dreams do come true....

You held my heart's cue..
driving me crazy everyday anew..
i love you...i really do..
but to u, i was jus a hobby to pursue...

Dint get even the slightest clue.....
Now,Everything seems so new....
Out of proportion, the things blew..
beyond my comprehension is the reason for this sudden slew...
Never thought this would ensue..

But now, i miss you..
As much as i need you...
To some dull shade i hue...
I feel lonely even amidst a large crew...
feels like there is some curfew :P..

In the church, i sit alone on the pew..
N with soo many assignments due :P
the sorrows in me only seem to accrue..
u hav no idea what i am goin through...
and no one is there to rescue...

Under the sky so blue..
the touch of mornings dew...
and the cold wind that blew..
remind me of the moments few...

Why dont u understand my point of view...
u dont care is what i construe...
Buried Deep in me is a question for u...
Dont you miss me too ???

P.S: My bro says any1 wid a less than 144 IQ...
wud actually believe its all true!

[ Nw plz dont bug me with 'what happened' queries.....Dint come across any guy so far who is worth soo much of emotion.....its all fictious......jus a fantasy......that i love someone n he doesnt reciprocate.....the only fantasy which i wish it doesnt come true :)......wierd fantasy :D I knw!!.....]



=================================================================

3 comments:

Bindu said...

Ori naayano.... na lanti vallu kuda lokamlo unnarani prove chesav :P I had that fantasy for almost 5-6 yrs! I so hoped any guy should nt like me :D That was my fantasy n I lived it too :)

hani said...

I truly understand what u say....really wierd isnt it ?? ;-)
come, join the league :P

Harika Korukonda said...

Wowwww!!!...I cant believe this.....So i m not the only wierd girl around, eh? ;) :D....