Friday, March 31, 2006

my chweeeeeeet love!!!!!!

On the most memorable day of my life…..this guy stepped in my life…..aaaaahhhhhh!!!! love at first sight!!!!!!.....tht handsome face still dwells in my eyes…..any gal wud fall for him (hey u reading na??....nt flaterrin ra….i really mean it okk!!!)….bt hey nt aal girls r lucky enuf to get close it him right??....sssssssssssoo LUCKY ME!!!!!!


Since the day we met 1st…...every day has been logged into the “most cherished things” in my memory…..n I cnt wantedly delete sme of them also coz each n every one is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar beyond being jussssssst memorable!!!........i jus love evry second in his company(really really mean it!!!..)……ofcourse like in any relation, creeped inn many misunderstandings and petty petty fights….bt then we wudnt let them surpass our love, isnt it??.....bt those small quarrels n stuff r sure to remain as sweet memories for the rest of our lifes…..there r soo many things I cn actually pen down here bt then tht wud b cald a novel then instead of a blog!!!!......bt I really owe him a lot for all the care aaal the sweetness and for being with me wenever I ws down n out and for givin me confidence n for makin me feel tht I m the best person of the universe!!.......aal the gosspis for hours!!!....aal the looong drives!!!....aaal the movies n our commentary in between!!!!....aall the dinners!!!......i really really enjoyed…..(ofcourse I wud obviously njoy the dinner….bt ppl!!!....here I m talking abt his company okk)…..n hey the best part....his kiss on my cheek is always enuf to bring me smiles n cheers all the time!!!)....hw much he cares for me .....hhw much he loves me...n yes i do reciprocate the same!!!......huh!!! ppl did u notice????!!.....tht i m actually tryin hard to control my tears!!!( he wud definetly hav guessd!!!).....huh!!! gettin too senti!!.....
Bt nw…..with many many girls coming into his life…..i m scared( dnt knw the reason though!!!!)….i m feelin jealous!!!.....n ya y wudnt any gal want the sweetest guy on the earth!!!...actually universe!!!....no no actually the entire solar systems n aal the galaxies and aaalll the huh!!!! I dnt knw bt actually the sweetest guy ever!!!!........... bt I still knw tht I occupy a very very spl place in his heart (huh!!!!.....soundin very clichéd I knw!!!....bt I dnt care……coz those words cant b rephrased!!!......those r the most apt words my brain cn strike at this moment)…..i really hav a spl place in his heart n no other gal cn replace me….n wen I say it!!! Yes there is no beatin to it okk!!!

Soo with all the happiness in this world till nw…I m scared nw tht I ll hav to part with him!!!......coz god cnt see happiness for too long…..n huh!!!! I cnt stay with him for the rest of my life……n hey hw cn I expect it also!!!.....after aal I ll hav to get married na!!......bt this sweetest guy…..who is none other than yashu (yashwanth!!!!….my chweet little brother)….is really worth aaalll my life n love…..(huh!!! I had never been so senti)…..c with aaaal my gre prep I cnt strike a better adjective than “sweet” to best describe him……coz he is sweet…..really very very sweet!!!!
For those of u who dnt knw him(the most unlucky souls I wud call!!!)….he is doin his 2nd yr ece in cbit...... cn always contact him on 'yashwanth 9885227744'....…heheh soundin like shivamani 9848-------(wtever!!)…....bt then he is not ‘like’ somebody else…..he is ‘yash’….thts itt…..his attitude is the best part of him!!!....bt then yesterday for sme reasons he was very dull…..n I found THE attitude in him missing for a while!!!!......n so I had to get up this early 2day (huh!!! 8.30 am!!!) to write abt him!!!!(i hope this attempt wud make him smile n make my day!!!)........orey sweetheart….nothing really cn part u fm ur attitude ra…..thts part of ‘yashwanth’…..n thse tokkalo petty things wnt matter to ‘THE’ yashwanth isn’t ???!!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

arey that was a cute one ra! evrything is fine kaani towards the end vaadi number enduku ?? publicity ha?? cool way ;) heehhe n yeah even i'l miss him re!! all those silly jokes n all !! hes reallly a sweetheart !!

Sahithi Paleti said...

hey hari....i was sure its yashu al thru...from line one i knew it was him....hey yashu...cheer up ra..monne africa bomma vesaanu....mana india bomma lagaaa...adi neeku choopista le..for now....keep up ur sprits dude....n hari....i know ur feeling insecure coz im the one in his life....he he he....lovely blog....loved it coz i love yashu too!!!

Anonymous said...

Last nite….i ws thinkin…thinkin… n thinkin….wat wud make me the same old yashwanth I am…(nt dat my cutestestest sis din make me normal yesterday itself…bt then… may b I needed smthin….smthin like 2days blog!!!!;-))))))….n 2day mrnin…I got the answer(wich lies in the previous page under “my chweeeeeeet love!!!!!”….
n if u always thot guyz neva cry….”u shud have seen me this mrnin!!:-)”(n 4 the 1st time in my life I njoyd crying!!!!!!...mean it from the bottom of my left ventricle!!!!;-))))

I dnt think I can say I luv her mre n mre as each day passes…..coz dat wud make difference…..”she is already at the top!!!”(infinity + infinity = infinity!!!!;-)
I knw I cant write evrythin wat I want 2 in this small comment….it vl hav 2 b a book…or if I try hard 2 edit…a loooooooooong blog atleast(wich is in the near future!!)…..
As I write this thin…thers an escalating feelin dat its tough 2 have pple wid the same wavelength aroun’…..wat u actually want 2 tel…they steal it frm ur mouth….dats just the case nw…my sis stole away all my wrds….n I mean dat!
For those who don knw abt this “me-my sis wavelength” thing…..i dnt think I can xplain also….coz only the pple in dat wavelength wud actually understand wat I m speakin…..
As a final word….i wud like 2 say dat I m goin 2 dedicate my first blog(sometime in the near future!) 2 this most beautiful creation of god….luv u da…..muah muah muah muah MUAH!!!!!
I ws jus musing wat wud happen if 2 pple “compete” in getting senti……huh!!!..i found the answer!!....it wud end up as a lovely long blog n a short(ofcourse,wen compared 2 urs!!..hehehe) (but heartfelt!!!) comment!!!;-))))…..
I find 2 things,nw, wich I wanted 2 tel u bt …well…neva said it..coz may b I thot they wud b understud…bt then…this is THE TIME 2 say….
1>”didi…I luv more than anything/anyone in this wrld……n u knw I mean it!!!”
2>”I took 200 bucks frm ur purse 4 days ago…bt “4got” 2 inform u!!!... jus thot this ws the best time 2 tel!!!...;-))))heheheheh”
-------- yashu….(andaru abbayilu oka la undaru!!;-)
sorry sorry,…its “THE” yashwanth..(hey sis….hes back!!!:-))

Anonymous said...

hey thats reelly cool yaar,i was just thinking how we used to do night haults during shivarathri n all,we(srilu,neha,u,yashu,me,prashanthi) used hav a lottttttttt of fun.miss those days dear,anyways hats off to ur brother and sis love.say hi to yashu,,,,,,,Bhargavi.

Anonymous said...

mmm good :)

Anonymous said...

hi harika...dats really superb....ur love for each other...since i dont know abt ur brother the starting lines hv taken me aback.....i was thinking its a story cooked on fools day...bt dats pretty yaar....its real cool

Anonymous said...

Hey....Ths 1s for yashu.."ippude i read ur sis's blog..it is AWESOME,TOOO GOOD,entha love ra... How sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! U have THE SWEETEST sis in the world!!! ... Hey i read ur comment also...that was lovely, entha touching raa... U r damn lucky to have a sis like her!! N hey.. She must have done some punyam in her previous janma, to get a loving bro like THE YASHU.....
Neeku mee akka bhale publicity isthundi raa...thats great!!
Lucky guy:-))))))))))
inthaki... Emanna calls vachaya till now :->"

-mohita(member of "THE FANTASTIC FOUR!!!!";-)))
(if i remember wel,is ths nt the same sms i sent u yesterday nite!;))...take care...bye

Anonymous said...

i suppose i am late to comment.......but never mind..............i am seeing these two souls from 6 yrs......have seen them growing!!!(i think i am sounding like a oldie) really i bet...............meri hi nazar lagegi....... i see them fighting,cursing,apologizing,laughing around,most of all caring for each other......both r lucky enough !!!! hope this continues forever.......ever..........n ......ever.......yash n harika u both rock!!!

Aditya said...

as almost all ya clique suggests, seem to have an amazing rapport with ya brother. nice that ya woke up early(8:30 LOL!!!) to bring him back to normal!!!! elegant post and nice to see ya bro's reaction too!!!!

Anonymous said...

abbov .. i used up all my hankies reading this story .. :-P

Anonymous said...

wow that was a gripping narration. u wil surely bcom a good writer in the future. i enjoyed the suspense very much. it was like an english movie......and ur incestation concept was the highlight of the post.

Anonymous said...

hey harika...i love my buddy al d more!!..awesome job gal!!!

Anonymous said...

Papa...just landed on yer blog today..this post caught my attention...nd though it ws posted some aeons back it defintely needs a pat.. gud job gal..
nd love the chemistry btw the bro nd sis :-)
Lucky toukes :)
God bless!!

jags said...

cute post

PaRaDoX said...

i always thought, how wud it be to have a sister since i dont have one . but after reading ur post im cursing my parents and god coz i dont have a sister like u and "THE" yashwanth dude i personally feel u are a real lucky guy to have a sis like that ....jus love the love u ppl share between urselve's.....god bless