Sunday, April 23, 2006

24 HOURS!!!!....and the count down finally begins!!!!!

Tommorrow……..…25th april……….my date!!……….…nw ppl dnt get carried away…….…its actually my gre date!!!!

N guess wt….…..i m still cooooool……...guess y…….…thts bcoz of the new A/C in my room!!!!.....n ya thnx to J.L.Baird whose invention keeps me all the while engaged without giving me any free time to feel tensed.

Bt when I actually spared sme time to sit n start writng this blog I m actually trying to undersrtand myself better abt wt I actually feel b4 the exam ……..coz these feelings will b lost when I get to see my score n new feeling of happiness( hopefully) or may b sadness ll appear……

Ssssssso finally the looong wait has come to an end......….i had beeen postponing almost evrythig….....movies! after gre…........….novels! after gre…......…parties! after gre……project work! After gre…..…shopping! After gre…......…reading newspapers! After gre……..giving dresses for stiching! After gre…........….meeting childhood friends! After gre….....……...dieting! after gre( I cud never actually find the connection between dietin n gre though!!!!)….......…so literally evrythin after gre….....…n finally the “after gre” has come as distant as 1day……huh!!!!......so nw allll the pendin works hav to b attended to!!!!!.....

Like the feeling b4 evry exam 2day also hw much I wish I had sme more time ,hw much I feel given some more days I wud hav dne more justification to my prep…..but!!!! in a spl exam like GRE whre u cn just buy time( to write it again!!), u hav as much time as u wish.(huh!!!!)…… So I am trying hard not to get the thought of sme more time to prepare coz there r always the “thadasthu devathas” up there to say “thadasthu”for wtever u say/think and tht wud defntly account to my poor performance tomm. Though I never actually believed to the core in the existence of the soo called tadhasthu devastas bt stilllllll y take risk????

The expectations of family ,relatives and friends tend to bring sme pressure on my small cute little mind. All my relatives consider me a veryyyyy very tope person and they think I ll cross off 1500 easily…..huh!!! hw do I explain them aaaal the intricacies involved the test esp computer adaptive test!!!
At hme I blast everyone to remain silent when I m takin my model tests!!!......bt then during the actuall test ,the pindrop silence is the actualll culprit giving me the actual feeeeeeel of the real test and also the dracula named 'tension' accompanies the feeeel !!!!
At home I scored as much as 1400+ and even 1500+, bt then hw cn one simulate the experience at hme with the actualll test experience. The tension tht I m actually writing THE gre, THE actuall gre ””might”” act on my nerves n render my brain defunct( very particular abt not using “will” or “would” coz remember naa tadasthu devastas, so “might” is always safer!!!)


Bt then gre is after aaaal a test….a mere test……a tokkalo test…….nt the end of life right????


Well!!! This is nt the same old harika of schooldays who used to feel miserable for not topping the class. Life has taught me many things and i hav learn to b happy. wtever comes my way,I hav learn to accept it. N I really wont feel thaaaat bad for failures as well. After all “life” is the only thing worth dying for…..and evrythin literally evrythin stands small in front of the happiness in being alive in this beautiful world of ‘beautiful ppl’( hey u aaaal…...listening????)

I believe tht a failure in life implies tht u hav smethin really to cheer u up in life in store…..ok so lets c if gre is the cheering part of my past failures(cnt recall any though!!!) or it becomes a reason for my next best achievements ….lets c wt life has in store for me!!!!

Ok folks….so,i m goin to take success n failure equally tomm…..ofcourse I m confident enuf of crossing the mark-1400, bt still I dnt want to eliminate the chances of sheer bad luck playing its stupid game when I m actually struggling hard with the test……and so evn if I dnt cross the mark I knw tht its nt my fault n so y feel guilty abt it right???......

I ws very very happy with the results of almost allll the exams I attempted till date….lets c if the winning spree continues!!!!!

Huh!!!!! wt wud tht Thomson prometric( it is the company offering computer adaptive testing for gre,toefl etc) rate my performance…….tomm in fact I m goin to rate him!!!.....Is the test really fair enuf or jus bogus???….can the test results really evaluate ones intelligence successfully?????…..ook so for more updates on hw authentic the Thomson prometric testing is …..STAY TUNED……!!!!!

ALL THE BEST THOMSON PROMETRIC !!!!!


dated: April 24th , 09.00 hrs (IST)

5 comments:

Sahithi Paleti said...

harikaaa...kummesav talli....splly the dieting part of it....u always need a reason to postpone it n gre bein one the most worst reasons u ever gave....n also the rating strategy tht u will adopt....ade rating the GRE prep series fellow is gud to boost up ur self esteem....n its fine....im sure u wud come out with crawling walking running n flying colours ;)....truly ur style of writing....Impressive :P

Also priya says
"All The Best harika...i know u can make it....n u don need this wishing though ;)"

Smitha says
"I dunno wat to say like ne othr day :P....Nice Blog....im only interested in the After Effect;)"

Anonymous said...

kathi confidence ee...keep it up....i knw u ll make it...all the best re

Anonymous said...

ALL THE VERY BEST my dear HARUU!
I know u can do it---Bhargavi.

Anonymous said...

althe best for your GRE but do u think this much sceen is necessary for your test its just one of the many tests you are going to face in your life

Anonymous said...

All the Best !!!

Partyki readyga undu