Monday, March 29, 2010

Their story - My version ! :)

Ahhh...finally penning down my thoughts on 'love story 2009' ;).....
Starring : Ramya and Kranthi...
Directed by : Parents
Supporting actors : Friends :P
All my life I had been feeling dreadful about arranged marriages....but this story made me believe that marriages r indeed made in heaven.....love or arranged doesnt matter much....coz if u r destined to fall in love, it jus happens :)).....
I have known this story from the very beginning....I have seen it turn right from "meeru" to "orey" :P......from the very first day they spoke to each other to this day when their dream is turning to reality, I have witnessed every single moment......n I can confidently say, this is the cutest story I have ever known!! :)))).......
I still remember the fear in her voice when she was starting for Philly, and the happiness in her excited talks when she came back from philly......I always used to wonder how can people like each other in just few days......but this is when I learnt, it takes just a moment to realize "yess ! He is the one! "....
Starting from their very first phone conversation to their weekly picasa album link :P.....her blushings to his witty statements to their silly fights and patchups.......his weekly pittsburgh trips to her anxious waits.....their innovative gift ideas to their lovely pics..... every single thing about this relation has brought me immense happiness.....for the fact that the princess has finally found her prince!! :)
Having known Ramya for as long as 10 yrs, I can confidently say that I have not seen her this happy ever in life....n I sincerely wish and seriously warn kranthi that it is his responsibility to keep her this happy throughout your lives ;)).....

May god bless both of you ...may you share everything with each other (including the household work :P hehe).....may u both keep smiling and loving each other till the end of times....
Finally here goes the toast :)

To the bride so radiant and fair!
To the groom so intelligent and rare!
To their wedding...and the wonderful pair!
To all the love that is in the air!
To all the invitees who just need to sit n stare! :P (koi aur line jaa nahi rahi thi :P)

Wish you a happy married life and a lifetime filled with happiness and love !


















4 comments:

Nia said...

Very sweet :)... lovely idea..

Might I suggest -> 'To all the love that is in the air' ( agar koi line jaa nahin rahi hain :P)

Unknown said...

What only these korukondas are....
always believe in giving..LEGENDARY gifts!! :) :D ...

Harika Korukonda said...

@ Shre..
hehe Thanks honeyyy...
@ Nia..
Heyy lovely line....incorporated effective immediately :P ;)....thankss..

Ramya said...

Sorry for being so ignorant!

thanks for that lovely dedication sweetie... i neveer got to mention this to you in our phone calls, but you really are a special person in my life and will be so :)

lovely blog post..and a lovely brides-maid toast!! :)) i liked the ending :) luv you!! muahh! >:D<