Thursday, January 29, 2009

A blog about my Rocky...

PS (PreScript): The more jobless i get, the more crap appears in my writings....so read at your own risk :P
((Disclaimer ante common ga untadani PreScript ani use chesa :D :P........Creativity just rocks ya :P :P))

So I am going to write about Rocky in this blog....how can i describe him...he has been my best friend since i came to cincinnati....i jus cant imagine life without him.....cal it addiction/love/attraction or anything....but i simply love him and i am not afraid to confess that i really cant live without him....its hard to imagine life without rocky.....
Rocky is none other than my laptop :))......
My laptop's name is Rocky....most of you might not be aware of this....actually none of you are aware of this....becoz i named it jus a few minutes back :P :P.....
Well! There are reasons why i named my darling laptop as Rocky....
The reasons for naming my darling laptop as Rocky are : (
Reminds me of my school days where i used to repeat the question again in the answer jus to fill the pages :P)
1. It is as hard as Rock :P
2. It plays Rock very well :P :P (
I mean the sound system is better than other laptops and definetely louder and better than HP :P)
3. Its processor is made from Silicon Rock :P :P (After all i am a VLSI engineer :P)
4. And the main and imp reason is that " It simple ROCKSSSSSSS " yaaar :D :P

My friend named her laptop as "puppy"....and she calls it lappy puppyy.....sooo cutee kada :)))......i soo much liked it that i also wanted to copy it.......i mean lappyy puppyyy ante entha cuteeeee undi.....but then, my laptop is unique.....NA dell vostro 1400 ante entha unique....how can it share its name with anyone !! :P......Dell people also realized the uniqueness of my laptop and stopped manufacturing more of vostro 1400s :D ( sme ppl say its bcoz the model is a flop one :P....but then its based on perception u c :P )

Its been 16 months since it is with me......it has been with me during thick and thin ( That is an English proverb :P....dnt ask me when were you thin?? ani :P :P ).....it has seen me laugh...it has seen my tears....it knws hw much i missed home....it knows how much i worked hard for my studies :P (It KNOWS....ohh noooo :P ).....it knws what songs i like....it knows what pics i see often.....it knows everthing about me.....n it has been with me all the time....aahhhh!! Its really my best friend :)).....Those of you in India may not understand what a laptop means to a MS student......you may nt understand the intensity of this blog....but It really is difficult to imagine grad life in US without it.....

Everything was fine untill dec 08....then started troubleee.....when my laptop was entered by "Sinowal Trojan".....everything went haywire.....I trusted McAfee but it failed to protect my Rocky....even the windows explorer failed to work.....i couldnt do anything on it....it was then when i realized what it means to me.......the only option was to format and install everything again.....i installed XP.....and then installed all the required drivers, and softwares (msoffice, adobe,jdk, eclipse, picasa3,perl, mason, devcpp, java3d etc etc )
(for my thesis ree :P)......but then it became damnnn slow......i mean one click used to take jus several hundreds of seconds......n then i realized that my rocky was supposed have only 1 soul :P (operating system)......it was made for Vista and i am not supposed to change it.....after realizing the hard truth, i agaiin formatted and reinstalled vista and again reinstalled the drivers and again reinstalled all the softwares .....abbabaaba chala chirrakku vachindi antha process ayye sariki.......n in the process i dnt knw where i went wrong but then started the startup problem......n no solution available for startup repair......i mean hw can i go wrong in installing an operating system from a given cd.....i dnt think i am soo dumb that i cant even do sucha simple thing properly :P.....anyway so wtever the reason was, i had to do the series of installations AGAIN :((.......n NOWW finally its all working fine :D....(n this incident gave me motivation to register for Operating Systems Course :P)....
Anyway thru this blog i jus wanted to let my laptop knw hw much i love it ani :D.....except tht last night the key "Enter" stopped working :P :P.....
Actually asalu ee blog tho wt did i want to convey ani meeku doubt ravachu :P :P.......ABBBBBAAAAA CHAAAA , edo okati convey chesthe tappa chadavara enti???? :P :P....
Ayinaa kanii i want to convey a msg to my readers......my readers anta :P :P.....edo pedda novelist laga :P.....ok so the message is tht there are negatives in everyone/everything we love, so we shud accept them as they are and still love them the same :)......
Blog ki message ki connection ae ledu anukunte mee kharma :P...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehhehe...Startin lo koncham infy complex ochina...yevadeedu ani...oka rendu lines chadivaka anukunna le...neeku antha bomma ledu ani :P...kaani..kummesav le :)...aa last lo connection entha undo naku koncham doubt gani....msg adirindi! :P...nuvvante naku enduku anthaaaaa ishtam anna daniki justification ichav ...kathi po! :)
ummmmmmah! :D
na lappy ki kuda oka peru peddam anukuntunna...Emanna peru suggest cheyyava? :P :P :P

Raja said...

Creativity just rocks ya antaa, hehe .. creativity nijanganey rocks harika :P :P ; sareley seriously too much undi blogg... antey i dint know ppl can write sollu intha baga anii :) .. really nicee...

Anonymous said...

Emma,,nee perentannav,,,arindi amma harika ,,adiganani cheppu mee rocky ni.

Shaila Kasha said...

hey.. :):) rocky entee:P peeru vinaganee edo spelling mistake anipinchindi..:P n i was right!! but the blog really really ROCKS!!!! asalu intha versatality enteeee...super ra...India lo unnavallaki kuuda blog intensity ardham ayindi anukunta :P
ummmmmah ra!!

Balaji said...

I will have to reinstall my brain after reading this post :P

Priya said...

Bapre harika......wat has happened??? yeah sabh kya hian? this totally shows the extent u were Jobless:P:P:P....
but who cares.....totally rocking Blog!!!!!!!!
Laptop ka naam rocky kateh....its hard as rock kateh and made with Silicon ROCK.... bapre......tooo much hain!!!!
well keep writing such rocking blogs:p

Life is a box of chocolates said...

If it werent for ur laptop u wudnt have taken a OS course, thats an intersting coincidence.
Taking this analogy, what would mean if you have to take up history course

Kishan said...

For someone like me who is alone in my apt most of the times, I can totally relate with you. My lappy is certainly my best friend (in the city I live).

jabbulu raani arogyamaina laptop kaavali ante, naa laaga macbook konnukunte sari...

Unknown said...

Nice blog...full time-pass

Sriharsha Korukonda said...

jobless indeed... n ob creative :)
final sem anukunta...
recession n all dat...
howz u? :P

Anonymous said...

nice !