Thursday, July 26, 2007

My latest hobby- Cooking!!

Hobbies : Cooking…..is wt I quote these days :D….
Finally my mom is happy that I m spending sme considerable time in the kitchen ;) …..i m actually trying to learn cooking…….tasting, eating and monitoring were the only tasks related to my kitchen life till nw :D…...Its only after my adventures thes days that I have realized the disadvantages of the cooking myself……
the very 1st thing being, abbbaaahhhh the kitchens are soo hot……hw much I wish evn kitchens were air-conditioned :P……
the 2nd thing is that u r bound to use both ur hands for cooking n hence cant speak on phone :P…..( N for ppl who hav a doubt at this point , for ur info, I dnt like using handsfree :P)..
If ur food doesn’t smell good, u cant use deo/perfume :P…..
the next being, I am actually watching the cooking shows and being genuinely interested in cooking these days ( My God!!....cant believe…I am soo much a gal :P )……
the next …Knowing and identifying all grocery things is sucha painful thing….. n in my case, i ll hav to know all the names in english ;)…….have faced many embarrassing situations like wn u cal sme pulses with smeother name, the weird look u get fm a middle-aged aunty is way beyond tolerance…...ante thts nt my fault….tappu antha na vayyassu di :P…..obviously anyone wud expect a 22 yr ( :o) old gal to atleast knw the names of the items……how much I wish I ws bac in school….:(((((((((
the next biggest disadvantage being, after I expertise in cooking, the risk of any of my relatives liking the food soooo much tht they may ask me to get married to their son :P…...ante it can be considered a disadvantage only if their son lacks sense of humour ;)…..hehe

Cooking has its advantages of its own……the 1st n obvious one is my laziness to cook wud definetely make me lose weight ;).…..n the 2nd one being, good food is one way to reach a man’s heart ;))……dnt ask me the 2nd way now :P……
Cooking is actually an art….so its actually funn to get expertise at an art….
But Wtever the explanations I give to myself……I still feel I m too young to start cooking all by myself :D….:((
I wonder how easily my mom cooks such tasty dishes……may b it’s the practice…..or may b it’s the interest…..in either case I cnt cook that gr8 ;)…. my mom is the greatest cook ever!!!……will miss all this :((((((((((…..
Huh!!!....c….again the nostalgic feeling started!!.....cant continue further….. bye 4 nw…

No comments: