Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I still remember you....

It happens at times that a mail makes u real emotional……n sets u thinking……
N this post is about a mail sent by my Wipro training batch friends , Saswat and Suhas to all our batch friends which made me really senti…

Sender : Saswat
Subject: I still remember U

“Hai all,
It has been a long long time that we haven't heard from each other. We are getting so much carried away in our lives that we are not even realising the fact that we are missing each other. Even today I realise this fact. Whenever I smile, I keep thinking that it could have been a laugh , had you all been with me. Whatever is good, could have been better. Am I really missing something??? Yes, I am. Its you. Its krishna, karthik, arun(1 & 2), janani, bhavna, ganesh, bagchi, durga prasad, dutta, devi, venky, monika... If I am missing out someone, its deliberate. coz I want you to reply me back saying -"how dare you forget me?". And that's what I really need.
I really dont wanna go back into flash back. But they keep bouncing back to me over and over again. And I tell you, its all your fault. You didn't reply to any of my sensitive or non-sense mails.

Let by gones be by gones. We can still make our presence felt in each other's heart. Please keep attaching your views to this thread that I have started. You can still make me feel that "when you are walking through dark, your vision is dying out, legs stumbling and throat stammering, you turn around and if you find just one person standing beside, that's me". I too want to say you very much the same thing.

So, the thread begins and now its your turn...

never bading you...
saswat “


To which Suhas writes

May be for the first time I am not making fun of a mail.
May be for the first time I didn’t think second to respond.
May be for the first time I am not replying mocking the sender.
May be for the first time I agree to his feelings.
May be for the first time knowing that our mails are not read and spammed am replying yet.
May be for the first time I am longing for a good morning mail from janani.
May be for the first time I am waiting forward to receive happy weekend mail of monica.
May be for the first time I miss making fun of Bagchi.
May be for the first time I am hoping for a reply.
May be for the first time I hope to write such a mail for the last time.

Its ok Saswat may be we are not that important to those who you considered to be so.
May be they find a piece of code more important than those days.
Don’t worry you will soon recover from dilemma time is the best medicine.

With lots of hope in heart and none in brain
Suhas(heard it somewhere????) "

I fact that I am putting these mails on my blog states how much I admired the mails…..i confess being lazy/careless/worried about the mocking replies I may get and decided not to reply to the mail….But it ws something I loved reading……
The training period was really a wonderful time which I really cant ever forget in my life…..It gave me real gud friends for life but unfortunately cudnt keep in touch with all of them ……jus got too busy with life……but those memorable days are forever impressed somewhere deep inside my mind…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..these posts reminded me those good ol' days spent in infy mysore for four long months..
Cherish al' those moments for ever..it ws succha wonderful phase.
made me nostalgic :( * sob sob*
but yeah..the phase shall pass nd the life moves on leaving behind the "memories"..memories for life..

sreev said...

To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward.

Unknown said...

hey harika...

i never thought mera woh mail ek blog pe ayega..n am reading this after 3 years of writing that mail ...nostalgic ho gaya...