Friday, January 13, 2012

She changed my life ...


The day she entered my life...everything changed...
I moment I held her in my hands, the very first time, the feeling was an eternal bliss...
With eyes overwhelmed with tears, I took a first look at her..
I couldnt stop staring at her...
she was so damn gorgeous...
she looked soo delicate, I was too scared to hold her tight..
I had been waiting for this day since many months..
And I get blessed with her on the very 1st week of the new year...
I took her into my hands like my own baby..
since that day, I am not myself
Most of my day is spent with her..
Most of my thoughts are about her..
Deep inside I cant stop myself admiring her creator...
At first it was difficult to manage her
But with her help of few friends and web,I learned many things..
She has indeed become a part of my life now...
I can no longer imagine life without her...
My new samsung galaxy sII skyrocket (white)...welcome to my world !! :P :P

====================================

2 comments:

Ravan said...

Heights of overaction... I don rem u being this excited even on marriage day ...mee aniversay ki kishan ee post Potocopy chesi ...ditto hw i felt whn u came into my lyf (including help from web and frnds to manage u) ani card isthadu

Harika Korukonda said...

@Ravan...hahaha