Thursday, April 07, 2011

7 Steps....7 Lives....7 promises...

Groom's Promises:
1 .I will spend my salary for the household and let u keep ur salary for ur shopping.
2. I will give you atleast one compliment a day
3. I will try to understand every word you say and donot say :P.
4. I will never look at any other girl in ur presence :P.
5. I will see romantic movies with you and will try my best not to sleep
6. I will remember your Birthday, Valentines day, anniversary, wife's day, girl friend's day etc etc
7. I will do the dishes when u cook, n vice versa.

Bride's Promises:
1. I will let you watch youtube/TV for atleast 2hrs a day.
2. I will not take you out for my shopping.
3. I will not win any argument by crying.
4. I will let you go out with your friends whenever u wish to. (Guyz Only :P)
5. I will not ask you if I have grown fat :P.
6. I will not expect you to read my mind.
7. I will stay with you even if you lose all your hair

================================================

No comments: