Sunday, December 27, 2009

Motivation available here ! :P

The best motivational song I've ever heard.....believe me, it truly inspires us :)).....The lyrics are jus amazing....
" You've got to want it from the bottom of your heart...
You've got to give it everything you've got....
You've got to live it and never let it goo...
Give yourself completely - body, mind and soul ..
You gotto believe in yourself !! :)))) "

PS: May b I shud use this for my diet program :P :))....Motivation getting loaded !! :P




Just luhhvvedd the song,the lyrics and the passion associated with it !!


3 comments:

Life is a box of chocolates said...

Listen to the song
Give me some sunshine from 3 idiots

http://idiongs.blogspot.com/2009/12/3-idiots-give-me-sunshine.html

Yashwanth said...

Oseyyyyyy :)
Aaaawwwwwweeeeeeeesome! :D...Entha inspirational ante..its forcin me 2 leave this comment incomplete n go study! :P
Mmmmua....

Sowmya said...

Wow!!! Truly amazing and inspiring!
The song and ur blog both r awesome, esp ur loading concept ;) :P