Friday, August 14, 2009

What a fling !! ;))

Ok! For the uninitiated i had been working part-time at the Dept of Environmental Health for the past 1.5 yrs :O.....woww! I am gaining experience ( apart from weight ofcourse :P):)) :P.....anyway so what exactly do i do ?......well! I do filing, I run SAP reports, I do monthly reconciliation, I make sure that classified documents reach where they are supposed to safely,etc etc :P.....Note: Going into minute details would reveal the exact quality and nature of work :P....ok so lets not divert from the topic...So...part of my work involves shifting the old files to the basement ....n here, I am expected to spend smetime describing the basement and its absorbing features....So, like alllll basements :P , this basement is on the floor below the ground floor :P :P.....I hate going 2 the basement for the following reasons.
1. There is no phone coverage there :P.
2. The lift!!..Did i tel u my lift does a 'buididipi-buididipi" jig of the ketchup song, wenever it stops!!
3. N hey..wats wid the sound d lift makes wen it reaches the floor!, Oh my god, its soo loud tht u wish the floor doesnt come at all :P.
4. Well, the lift sound isnt soo noticable on other floors but on reaching the basement the speaker consumes its entire battery i guess :P.
5. When the lift doors open, u ll start feeling so lonely n deserted n scared :(. Coz all u see is old crap n old files n closed and locked doors.
6. the worst fear is tht if anyone comes ther and tries to misbehave, u r jus helpless!!....coz shouting wnt help at all....its soo meloncholy!
Ok So enough about its description...wt i got to know TODAY is tht, one of the rooms in the basement used to be a MORGUE !!! :OOOO....
Oh My god, I have no words!!!......it feels like the bed on which i m sleeping everyday used to be a coffin smetime back :P.....
But seriously it isnt funny at alll :((((((((........i can still feel the chill down my spine !!
I can recall all those moments i used to go ther and work in the dull dim light...smetimes even the bulb went out n with all my guts used to come out of the dark room.....Oh My God! How did i do all that with an Ex-Morgue just beside me!!!....I can only thank god for not giving me ideas of putting the files in THAT room :P....But seriously I m feeling veryy irritated and damnn frustated and soooooo annoyed !! (nw plz dnt judge my eng grammer with this sentence :P....a sentence has to be either grammatically correct or emotionally correct :P....but hey, "I love you" can SOMETIMES be both :P)....anyway I am irritated coz How on earth did i work HERE for 1.5 yrs not knwing this fact (Keen readers will observe that i am writing this right from my work place...i.e just 2 floors above the Morgue , i mean the Ex-Morgue :P.).....hw did i not pickup any signs/signals which i hav seen in soo many moviesss :P....like the basement being soo dark n meloncholy n lift nt being stable n the soo very loud sound of the lift and how the heroine has to go ther all alone :P, Isnt it sooo very obvious tht ther is smeting supernaural! :P :P, n My dumb brain never got it!! :P......
The thing is i am nt scared of ghosts but i am scared of my thoughts abt ghosts....thanks to all the horror movies i saww :(((....."What if" is THE word.......
What if i am in that room and the door gets automatically locked! :O
what if i am working in that room all alone smeone puts a hand on my shoulder from the back! :O
What if i am in the room and i find out tht smeone is sitting in the corner of the room :O
What if i heard some sobbing sounds from the adjacent room....i.e the actual ROOM :P
What if i am in the room and some one knocks on the door :P
What if i find a deadbody in the room :O
What if someone grabs my leg suddenly :P
What if i Actually see a ghost! :O
And.. What if I AM the ghost ? ( Whr did this come from :P )...
Ohk! The answers to all those 'what if' Qs is identical...n tht wud be that my heart wud suddenly stop and that room wud become an actual morgue !....i m no kidding, I am actually a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot more scared of these stuff than sky diving /bungie jumping/ thesis work :P...
Anyway i think the blog is getting too long....n considering the fact that "Lengthy posts" being the ONLY complaint about my blogs :P, i hav decided to stop right here.....(plz note that extensive use of ":P" cannot be considered as a complaint.....Ofcourse there is no reason for it, its jus my blog policy :P)
Ohhh! Totally forgot abt the blog title.......How else would i get u ppl to read this boring post ?!!! :P :P

5 comments:

Sahithi Paleti said...

I can actually feeel it hari! Baap re, thank god I didnt come to us and work for such depts :P...stop working thr....nenu chandalu poogu cheskuni neeku stipend pampista.....em khastalu padutunnare babu!....nevertheless, i love ur courage to actually go down thr even after you know of it :)

Kishan said...

Well, I suggest you to watch the movie "Zodiac". Basements are supposed to be the favorite places for serial killers and the more creepier the better for them. Your place sounds like the one, I would haunt to slit the throats of young girls, if I were a serial killer. Watch out for the footstep sounds when you are walking alone in that basement.

Also, I read somewhere that souls of the dead bodies sometimes get stuck if they are placed in closed conditions. So, in addition to being a favorite place for serial killers, your basement could be an ideal place for ghosts as well. Wow, what a fun place to work kada..

:) In case you are wondering what kind of a sick psycho I am, let me clarify that I was just kidding :)
Just happened to read your blog at 2:00 am in the morning and being a horror movie freak, some ideas just popped up in my mind.

Have fun..and think about the serial killers and the ghosts when you enter that basement next time.

Vishala said...

Devudaaaaaaaaaa

Enti madam aa imagination ?? The climax says wat if i was the ghost !!!!

By the way do you knwo hanuman chalisa :P

Himaja said...

Just read your blog!! And now I am scared :O!! what if u r the ghost??? :P!! And job lo emails check chesukovaddu ante...blogs raasukomani kaadu paapa!!

Nani said...

looks like the perfect script for the next scary movie :-P. On a serious note, appreciate your courage to actually continue your work even after u know the facts!!